Our First In-person Event
Saturday April 29th / 10am-4pm
Marston Park Wild Spa, Somerset
About The Event
Join our head instructor and the UK’s leading Qigong expert, Arron Collins-Thomas for this exclusive event to celebrate World Qigong Day and World Healing Day.
Featuring a handpicked selection of the UK’s top healing experts, join them for a day of Qigong, self-healing and breathwork in the beautiful natural surroundings of Marston Park.
With only 50 spaces available, you don’t want to miss out.
Each ticket costs £120 and includes:
- An exclusive lakeside Qigong class taught by Arron Collins-Thomas
- Healing breathwork with expert Anna Marie Gough
- A sound bath with healer Katie Blake
- A light lunch designed around your qi flow from Hakko House, the on-site Japanese Restaurant / Salmon or tofu sushi wrap, Souper Green miso broth + Something & Nothing Sparkling Drink
- A goody bag to take home
- Time to connect and enjoy nature with this wonderful community
Set around a Victorian lake framed by ancient woodland and located between Frome and Bruton in Somerset, Marston Park is a stunning estate known for its inspiring creative breaks. Described by the National Geographic as “effortlessly cool” this beautiful site is immersed in nature.
Even better, there are rooms, glamping and more available if you’d like to make a weekend of it. Find more information here.
How Do I Get There?:
Marston Park, Tuckmarsh Lane, Frome, Somerset, BA11 5BP
Arriving by car
Head towards the postcode BA11 5BP following the B3092. Then turn right onto Bulls Quarries Road. Next turn left down Tuckmarsh Lane, and keep an eye out for the gates just 100m down the road.
Arriving by train
A taxi ride from the following stations:
Frome - 8 minutes
Bruton - 20 minutes
Westbury - 25 minutes